Lagos which is the most populous and most populated city in Nigeria and Africa at large. With an estimate of over 20million people living there from different state and countries.
Lagos as the slogan goes “centre of excellent” is the capital city for businesses and arena for which young entrepreneur seek to explore. This city covers a wide range of different people from all part of the world, coming together on a daily basis to transact one businesses or the other.
With this lagos trend, it has been rated one of the best and biggest city in the world, and has been placed on a high rank in Africa. Lagos state is one place were everybody in Africa and part of the world will love to visit.
Here are some facts you probably know or are yet to discover about Lagos city.
- Lagos is the large city in Africa with the population of over 20million people including people from different countries living in it. This population is according to the previous census carried out in 2006 and it is estimated to have increased by 5% or so.
- Lagos is a no man land as many Nigeria will call it. Due to different people from all over the world which the state has accommodated, the state is therefore recognizes as a “No man land” a land with different people from different ethnic group meet together. Lagos state is open to accommodate anyone from any part of the country.
- Lagos city is the home for entertainment industry. Based on the population and different activities been carried out there, all entertainment industry are build and raised in lagos. Many artists, actors, movie director, song producers, comedian and many more have found a dwelling place in lagos, as they tend to build a better entertainment career in lagos than any other place in Nigeria.
- The lagos third mainland bridge in lagos is recorded to be the longest bridge in Africa, with a long kilometers distance of about 11.8km. The bridge which is the major link between the Lagos mainland and the island was build in 1996 by the Julius construction company.
- Lagos state seaport is rank among top ten in Africa, as it handles over 70% of Nigeria import goods from different countries. The seaport is located in Nigeria at the southwest beach line in lagos.
- Lagos state also has the record number of high internet fraudster as it is popularly called “yahoo yahoo” in Nigeria. The rate of this crime is on a high increase in the city of Lagos as many individuals are intimidated by the good things and other fansy things display by the wealthy people of state.
- Another interesting but funny fact about Lagos state is that, it is one of the most smallest state in Nigeria, but has the highest population in the country. This has been one of the major problem of Lagos, land spacing. Because of it popularity and economic development most people want to live in the state and thus making it filled with people.
- Lagos state has the highest number of millionaire in the country. As earlier said it is an economical state with different kind of businesses across the state. Thus enriching plenty people with there businesses and creating jobs for many. Even with the of millionaire, it also have poor people living there.
- Lagos state also known for high record of traffic jam In the country. One major issue and discouraging fact about Lagos is the traffic which occurs everyday and up till now no possible solution. If you plan on living in lagos or planning a vsit to lagos, you have to put this into consideration. People living in Lagos are finding it a normal way of life as they experience it everyday.
Lagos is one of the beautiful place to visit in Nigeria. With the good number of people there and blessed land, be rest assure to get a well hospitalize by the good people. Take a visit to Lagos Nigeria and have great memories.
Jeff silver and Grace yakubu emerged winners for the Mr and miss unity plateau 2021 – (see details)
The just concluded Mr and Miss unity plateau 2021 has announced it winners being a great event for Mr jeff gyang silver and Miss Grace yakubu who emerged winners.
The event which was enhance to explore the great talent in the city of jos bringing out the great talent and creativity from young and aspiring models in the state of plateau.
The event which was witness by thousands of people testify to it fairness on a scale of 200% fairness.
SMALLNAIJA BLOG take a visit to the event witnesses the whole event and coverage, discovering more winners among other constants who weren’t opportune to take home there own cars.
The winners were presented with there various car keys at the Venue as witness by thousands of people.
Queen Grace Yakubu
King Jeff silver
Miss Unity Ambassador for Peace
Queen Jennifer Collins
Mr Unity Ambassador for Peace
King Samuel Junior
Miss Unity Ambassador for culture and tourism
Queen Chisom Martains
Mr Unity ambassador for culture n tourism
King David Nanpe
Face of Finine
King Ryan Mafeng
Queen Princess Darlington
Below are pictures from the just conclude Event
Mr and Miss unity plateau 2021
Danny boy – Biography, Album and songs
Julius Daniel Ogah (born 19 Sept 1997), known professionally as Danny Boy is a Nigerian singer and songwriter, he made his debut in 2015 with the song “Thankful”.
Danny Boy is an Afro pop, Reggae Dancehall Singer who hails from Edo State Nigeria.
He started dabbling into music at a very young age and released his first professional music in 2015.
He is signed under Self Made Men Hood Knowledge (SMMHK) Record Label. His first Debut “Thankful” was widely accepted and gained massive airplays Globally.
subsequent releases include; “Who be That” (featuring Yung L), “Bombay“, amongst others which were huge success and blew him into the spot light.
His first studio Album “OG The EP” marked his major-label debut, In 2020 Danny Boy released a song celebrating Womanhood “International Woman” which quickly became an anthem for womanhood in Nigeria.
|Danny Boy in a Live Session|
Gorgeous talent of showcasing the Nigerian ankara style (see photos)
Today we have decided to showcase some interesting and amazing style of Ankara style for ladies, as manufactured by Nigeria and one famous designer.
Fashion is one of the most entertainment lifestyle most people look out for from Nigerian, with the much interest in fashion some have become great and successful.
Here is some newly released style display by one amazing designer who has done great and made amazing styles which is way beyond expectations.
All image credits goes to Ankara styles blog Nigeria.
See amazing Ankara styles photos below
I guess they look amazing right???
This are lovely Africa attire with great looks and are special design by most of Nigeria top fashion designers
Music1 week ago
MUSIC: Jessy Brown Ft ZadAye – Body Bad Mp3 download
Jos gist1 day ago
GIST-INN: Jos star rising artist “Asound” claims to be the only Mayor of Jos (How true is that??)
Gospel Music18 hours ago
GOSPEL MUSIC: Xac Andronikus – Favour me download mp3
Jos gist1 week ago
GIST-INN: I am your type of girl “Queen Bee reveal to Nex Bee on Gist-inn Tv show
Music1 week ago
MUSIC: Wise Rula – My Hustle download mp3
Jos gist1 week ago
JTOWN GOSSIP: I was in JSS2 by 2018 and graduated from secondary school in 2019, Jos popular blogger and hypeman Giddiez
Ent. News2 weeks ago
Nigerian actor Alex ekubo proposed to his longtime girlfriend
Ent. News1 day ago
Congratulation as Davido’s daughter ‘Imade’ becomes brand ambassador for Eva baby soap