Today we have decided to showcase some interesting and amazing style of Ankara style for ladies, as manufactured by Nigeria and one famous designer.
Fashion is one of the most entertainment lifestyle most people look out for from Nigerian, with the much interest in fashion some have become great and successful.
Here is some newly released style display by one amazing designer who has done great and made amazing styles which is way beyond expectations.
All image credits goes to Ankara styles blog Nigeria.
See amazing Ankara styles photos below
I guess they look amazing right???
This are lovely Africa attire with great looks and are special design by most of Nigeria top fashion designers
Nigerian Social Enterprise Selected For The 2021 Duke Unicef Innovation Accelerator Program
A Nigerian social enterprise working on Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) have been recognized as one of the best 7 social enterprises tackling sanitation challenges in Africa
Building on UNICEF’s legacy of innovating for children and Duke’s track record of success in entrepreneurial education, the Accelerator supports social enterprises tackling the most pressing challenges facing children and youth around the world.
The Accelerator’s second cohort of innovators come from diverse academic professional and geographic backgrounds. Through the two-year program, the entrepreneurs will have access to a multitude of resources, including UNICEF subject matter experts, mentorship opportunities, Duke University faculty and students, monthly capacity building webinars, and a one-time grant to support scale.
The Accelerator’s second cohort consists of four non-profit organizations and three for-profit companies operating in Kenya, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Nigeria, South Africa, and Sierra Leone. The innovators’ solutions—which range from distribution models, to recycling programs, to hygiene products—all relate to Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH)
Selected with the mission of supporting gender equity and representing inclusive, diverse solutions, four of the cohort members are female entrepreneurs and three are male. Additionally, five of the cohort members are from Africa,including Ethiopia,Tanzania, Kenya, Nigeria, Uganda; one is from the United States and one is from India.
The Nigerian Social enterprise, Toiletpride Initiative which is helping improve access to quality and affordable toilets through strengthening of the sanitation product supply chain and local education campaigns to urban and peri-urban schools and impoverished people, is the first social enterprise from West Africa to participate in the DUIA Cohort Program
For more than 4 years now, Toiletpride has been active working with organizations and individuals to provide innovative solutions for strengthening Water, Sanitation and Hygiene in Schools and communities across Nigeria. In 2020, Toiletpride launched the Accelerating Access to Rural Sanitation in Nigeria (AATRISAN) project, designed to reduce open defecation and improve access to sanitation and safe hygiene Practices in Nigeria through market-based approaches
“We are very pleased to be part of the DUIA cohort as It is an exciting platform to take our idea to scale and translate it into improving more lives in Nigeria. The Duke UNICEF Innovation Accelerator program will also afford me and the team, a new opportunity to move 30,000 new households from basic to improved sanitation facilities and contribute significantly to reducing open defecation in Nigeria ” Says Chukwuma Nnanna, Founder and Executive Director Toiletpride
To learn more about the Duke-UNICEF Innovation Accelerator,
visit www .dukeunicef.org
Jeff silver and Grace yakubu emerged winners for the Mr and miss unity plateau 2021 – (see details)
The just concluded Mr and Miss unity plateau 2021 has announced it winners being a great event for Mr jeff gyang silver and Miss Grace yakubu who emerged winners.
The event which was enhance to explore the great talent in the city of jos bringing out the great talent and creativity from young and aspiring models in the state of plateau.
The event which was witness by thousands of people testify to it fairness on a scale of 200% fairness.
SMALLNAIJA BLOG take a visit to the event witnesses the whole event and coverage, discovering more winners among other constants who weren’t opportune to take home there own cars.
The winners were presented with there various car keys at the Venue as witness by thousands of people.
Queen Grace Yakubu
King Jeff silver
Miss Unity Ambassador for Peace
Queen Jennifer Collins
Mr Unity Ambassador for Peace
King Samuel Junior
Miss Unity Ambassador for culture and tourism
Queen Chisom Martains
Mr Unity ambassador for culture n tourism
King David Nanpe
Face of Finine
King Ryan Mafeng
Queen Princess Darlington
Below are pictures from the just conclude Event
Mr and Miss unity plateau 2021
Check out these Interesting facts you probably don’t know about Lagos city
Lagos which is the most populous and most populated city in Nigeria and Africa at large. With an estimate of over 20million people living there from different state and countries.
Lagos as the slogan goes “centre of excellent” is the capital city for businesses and arena for which young entrepreneur seek to explore. This city covers a wide range of different people from all part of the world, coming together on a daily basis to transact one businesses or the other.
With this lagos trend, it has been rated one of the best and biggest city in the world, and has been placed on a high rank in Africa. Lagos state is one place were everybody in Africa and part of the world will love to visit.
[irp posts=”2432″ name=”Five nice places you need to visit in the city of jos”]
Here are some facts you probably know or are yet to discover about Lagos city.
- Lagos is the large city in Africa with the population of over 20million people including people from different countries living in it. This population is according to the previous census carried out in 2006 and it is estimated to have increased by 5% or so.
- Lagos is a no man land as many Nigeria will call it. Due to different people from all over the world which the state has accommodated, the state is therefore recognizes as a “No man land” a land with different people from different ethnic group meet together. Lagos state is open to accommodate anyone from any part of the country.
- Lagos city is the home for entertainment industry. Based on the population and different activities been carried out there, all entertainment industry are build and raised in lagos. Many artists, actors, movie director, song producers, comedian and many more have found a dwelling place in lagos, as they tend to build a better entertainment career in lagos than any other place in Nigeria.
- The lagos third mainland bridge in lagos is recorded to be the longest bridge in Africa, with a long kilometers distance of about 11.8km. The bridge which is the major link between the Lagos mainland and the island was build in 1996 by the Julius construction company.
- Lagos state seaport is rank among top ten in Africa, as it handles over 70% of Nigeria import goods from different countries. The seaport is located in Nigeria at the southwest beach line in lagos.
- Lagos state also has the record number of high internet fraudster as it is popularly called “yahoo yahoo” in Nigeria. The rate of this crime is on a high increase in the city of Lagos as many individuals are intimidated by the good things and other fansy things display by the wealthy people of state.
[irp posts=”2481″ name=”Richest enterprenuer in Nigeria and there business success”]
- Another interesting but funny fact about Lagos state is that, it is one of the most smallest state in Nigeria, but has the highest population in the country. This has been one of the major problem of Lagos, land spacing. Because of it popularity and economic development most people want to live in the state and thus making it filled with people.
- Lagos state has the highest number of millionaire in the country. As earlier said it is an economical state with different kind of businesses across the state. Thus enriching plenty people with there businesses and creating jobs for many. Even with the of millionaire, it also have poor people living there.
- Lagos state also known for high record of traffic jam In the country. One major issue and discouraging fact about Lagos is the traffic which occurs everyday and up till now no possible solution. If you plan on living in lagos or planning a vsit to lagos, you have to put this into consideration. People living in Lagos are finding it a normal way of life as they experience it everyday.
Lagos is one of the beautiful place to visit in Nigeria. With the good number of people there and blessed land, be rest assure to get a well hospitalize by the good people. Take a visit to Lagos Nigeria and have great memories.
Gospel music2 weeks ago
GOSPEL MUSIC: Xac Andronikus ft Kabikrat Dung – Uba Na (My Father) Mp3 download
Videos4 days ago
THRILLER: Selina tested episode 13
Ent. News7 days ago
You not ready for relationship if you can’t provide for your woman kiddwaya shares
Albums & EP1 week ago
FULL ALBUM: OLAMIDE – UY SCUTI DOWNLOAD
Ent. News2 weeks ago
Davido shared a video of wizkid in private jet vibing to his song (watch video)
Albums & EP1 week ago
FULL EP: Peruzzi – Leaktape EP download
News1 week ago
BREAKING NEWS: Joy in the land as Rev. Polycab zongo regained freedom after seven months of captivity in Boko Haram camp
Videos2 weeks ago
VIDEO: Rema – Soundgasm Download Mp4